Agile Evolution has a rich collection of tools for
- Discovery and Delivery - techniques like Design Thinking and other agile methods to find needs and opportunities for effective working.
- Assessment - assessing the current and the desired reality of an organisation
- Matching - Finding the right method or toolkit for the job
- Leadership - how to lead people towards autonomy, shared leadership and common success
A specific training program can help succeeding on the first steps of an Agile transition and into the Agile Evolution
- Choose your methods - understand the needs of your team, how your role changes and which of the agile methods is best used for your case.
- Pragmatic scaling - what happens if you need to scale your needs.
- Agile Evolution Introduction - how to start, sustain and harden agile principles, culture and practices in your organisation
- Agile Leadership - the concepts and tools to lead a Lean Agile organisation.